7090 /5090 Honeycomb Evaporative Cooling Pad
|FOB Price:||US $15 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $15/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: JL
- Trademark: JINLONG
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8414809090
- Nnoise: 70
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Shandong China
a.The pad paper is formed by bonding pure imported paper pulp by corrugated fiber
b.The corrugated paper is specially treated, and has high structural, corrosion resistance and long service life.
c.The corrugated fiber structure with certain angle has large surface area and quick purification, and has certain performance of the natural filter.
The Superiority of Cooling pad
a.The structure without microorganism the surface can prevent algae and mineral substances from residing in the deep layer.
b.The surface of the cooling pad has good hydroscopic property, and can also prevent from producing beads on the surface.
c.The fast drying property of the surface protective coating effectively inhibits organic substances such as algae from breeding on the surface.
|H (mm)||1500, 1800, 2000||1500, 1800, 2000|
|W (mm)||900,600, 300||900, 600|
|D (mm)||100, 150, 200,300||100, 150, 200,300|
1) Corrugated paper with the spatial crossing linking technology, high absorbability, high water resistant, anti-mildew and long service life.
2) Large evaporation area, cooling efficiency as high as 80%.
3) The product absorbs water naturally, with fast speed of pervasion and lasting effectiveness. One drop of water can diffuse within 4~5 seconds. The natural absorption height is 60~70mm/5minutes, as 200mm/1.5 hours, having reached international standard.
4) The product does not contain phenol and other chemicals which is irritant to the skin. It is safe, energy saving, environmental protective, economic and durable.
When the water cross the cooling pad, the water become water film on the surface of the pad. The water film exchange heat with the passing air and evaporate into the air. As the principle of evaporative cooling, controlling the temperature and humidity through modifying humidifying volume and the ventilation size.