Centrifugal Fan Duct Ventilated Type
|FOB Price:||US $200 / Set|
|Min. Order:||10 Sets|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Sets||US $200/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: JL-1380/1100/1000
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel
- Electric Current Type: AC
- Certification: CE
- Cooling Method: Direct Cooling
- Diameter Blades: 1250mm
- Motor Rotational Speed: 1400rpm
- Total Pressure: 57PA
- Trademark: JL
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8414809090
- Material: Metal
- Type: Exhaust Fan
- Mounting: Wall Fan
- Usage: for Refrigerate, for Air Conditioner, for Manufa
- Voltage: 380V
- Blades Rotational Speed: 437rpm
- Air Flow: 44000m3/H
- Power: 1100W
- Transport Package: in Cartons
- Origin: China
JLF series centrifugal shutter system fan
1) Shutter: With a centrifugal system which can ensure the shutter open and close automatically, and makes it dustproof, waterproof.
2) Motor: The high efficient and energy-saving motor with protection grades: IP55, insulation class: F
3) Belt: Automatic tensioner to prevent the belt loosing and droping off.
4)Centrifugal system is made of high quality nylon, opening the shutters at complete 90 degree to ensure the lowest air resistance and biggest air volume. When it is close, the tight sealing can efficiently block light and wind into the poultry house.
5). Mirror designed and injection moulding Stainless steel blade, with big air volume, never distortion and
6). High efficient and energy-saving motor with CCC certificate, protection class: IP55, insulation class: F grade
7). The cone part, designed as a horn, maintenance-free. Do not need to replace the belt for maintenance.
8). The design of shuter system adopt the principle of air forward flow, preventing rain water entering the room. Do not need electricity or manual switch for opening and closing.
Priciple of negative pressure fan: The negative pressure fan is designed according to the air convection and the principle of the negative pressure ventilation. The negative pressure fan is usually installed in poor ventilation places. When it is working, it will force out the stagnant hot-gas, peculiar smell and squalid smoke bythe negative pressure rapidly in the shortest posssible time. At the same time, fresh air will be supplied into the door quickly and flow circularly, so as to achieve the aim of ventilation and cooling and improve the workshop's environment.