Evaporative cooling pad Features:
1) Corrugated paper with the spatial crossing linking technology, high absorbability, high water resistant, anti-mildew and long service life.
2) Large evaporation area, cooling efficiency as high as 80%.
3) The product absorbs water naturally, with fast speed of pervasion and lasting effectiveness. One drop of water can diffuse within 4~5 seconds. The natural absorption height is 60~70mm/5minutes, as 200mm/1.5 hours, having reached international standard.
4) The product does not contain phenol which is irritant to the skin and the like chemical products. It is safe, energy saving, environmental protective, economic and durable.
5) Galvanized sheet and aluminum panel optional.
When the water cross the cooling pad, the water become water film on the surface of the pad. The water film exchange heat with the passing air and evaporate into the air. As the principle of evaporative cooling, controlling the temperature and humidity through modifying humidifying volume and the ventilation size.
|Pad 7090||Pad 5090|
|H (mm)||1500, 1800, 2000||1500, 1800, 2000|
|W (mm)||600, 300||600, 300|
|D (mm)||100, 150, 200, 300||100, 150, 200, 300|